personalized shirts

personalized shirts is hot & popular. Get latest personalized shirts fashion and info now.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wearing my personalized shirts

I presumme everyone had a personalized shirts in their life time. I once had my personalized shirts when I was seventeen years of age. Whenever I attended a functions, gathering or a house party I would like to wear the shirts as the shirts has the colour of my taste besides it is very cooling and fitting. It takes me around 15 years to parts the shirts even the colours is worn out and parts of the shirts is torn because I had to as we are moving to a new apartments.

I lately met one people whom I see him for almost a month wearing the same shirts. I must said 20 out of thirty days. After knowing him very well I ask him why he is wearing the same shirts everyday. He reply saying this is my personalized shirts and a gift from some one he loves very much. He said he would wash it at night to dry it and wear it the next day. Lastly he said he do things to please himself and will not bother about what people saying.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home