personalized shirts

personalized shirts is hot & popular. Get latest personalized shirts fashion and info now.

Monday, December 03, 2007

The first two shirts my personalized shirts

Everyone has his or her admired personalized things in their live times, things that is giving from someone whom their admired, loved, like from thier parents or lovers. I came from a poor family. Most of the thing we wear are most giving by peoples and relatives. I remmember the first time I got a job in a five star hotels and the first month I got my pays, more than half of my salary was given to my mothers who had to spend on house hold things and bills and a pocket to my father.

The first things I went to shop for a long sleeves shirts and was even surprised that my mother too brought me a shirts of my taste. The two shirts became my favourite personalized shirts which I wear for most function and outing. The shirts was my personalized shirts that I do not want other people to wash for me so I had to wash the shirt by my ownself and iron it. The shirts was worn by me for more than ten years and sad to part with it beacuse I had put up some weight and could'nt wear it anymore. The shirts was used as a rug by my mother.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

this information it is very fantastic. i like your post. I invite you to visit my site about Cutter & buck polo shirts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home