personalized shirts

personalized shirts is hot & popular. Get latest personalized shirts fashion and info now.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Everyone has his or her personalized shirts.

Everyone has his or her personalized shirts. Mostly personalized shirts has a sentimental reasons. The first personalized shirts was given on my birthday by my girlfriend who is now my wife. That was my favorite shirt which I worn for most occasion. The first personalized shirt was a flower shirts brought by her in Phillipines when she was on holidays. The shirts stays with me about ten years which I had to par, when I put on a few kg of weight.

The second personalized shirt was a T shirts brought by my wife when she was on a business trips to United Kingdom. Since she knows I was very cracy in soccer and my favorite teams is Manchester United and my ideal stars is David who is wearing the shirts no 7. She brought me the shirt as a gift on my birthday that was ten years back. I still treasure the shirts even David plays in united state. This are the two personalized shirts that I admired and value in my life.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home